Welcome to the world of TECHINDIA 2016
TECHINDIA will comprise of three specialized events catering to individual needs of India's manufacturing industry:
- PUMPS VALVES & COMPRESSORS (PVC).
- GEARS MOTORS & CONTROLS (GMC).
- BEARINGS, SHAFTS & COUPLINGS (BSC).
- 11th MMMM – International Exhibition and conference on Minerals, Metals, Metallurgy and Materials.
- 6th CWE – International Exhibition on Cutting and Welding Equipment.
- 11th IMEX – International Exhibition on Machine Tools and Engineering Products.
- 11th Hand Tools and Fasteners Expo – International Exhibition on Hand Tools and Fasteners.
This co-location of industry events will maximize Business Opportunities for Industry Professionals.
The rapid growth of the Indian economy is likely to make India the fifth largest consumer market in the world by 2025, according to a study by McKinsey Global Institute. Aggregate Indian consumer spending is estimated to quadruple to approximately US$ 1.5 trillion by 2025, on the back of a ten-fold increase in middle class population and a three-fold jump in household income.
The manufacturing sector is estimated to have US$ 180-billion investment opportunity over the next five years, according to the Investment Commission of India. Seizing new opportunities in the manufacturing sectors such as Chemical, Oil & Gas, Textile, Ship Building, Heavy Engineering Fabrication, General Metal Fabrication, Automobile Production, Railways / Transportation & Aerospace Industry, etc. is the focus of TECHINDIA 2016.
By grouping technologies and applications under one roof, the event will allow for buyers from specific industries to better navigate their way around the show. The synergy emerging from the concurrent events will be a unique advantage for all stakeholders.